While I make dinners (or fold the-never-ending-piles-of-laundry, or soak in a lavender-oil-epsom-salt-infused bath with a glass of white wine), I love listening to Abraham Hicks.
You choose to (co)create it.
Any of it. All of it.
And that's why it's imperative to you as an entrepreneur, leader...
- Lean - to give you space and time away from the complexities of the nitty gritty (and more of it to play with your kids, travel, serve your community, do things for your soul, just be).
- Sustainable - to give you peace of mind and energy to envision.
- Profitable - to give you the time and resources needed to keep turning those visions into reality.
- Fulfilling - to keep reigniting that fire and the sparkles in your eyes that keep you wanting do be, do, create, give, have more.
- Purposeful - to keep you on the path of your ultimate journey, like your personal Northern star.
- Flexible - to be nimble as life keeps giving you new gifts and experiences and lessons to learn.
...into your choosing to Untame your Inner Lion(ess) and open your Mindset and Income Leaps cage...