When you feel stuck in your business, one of the things to do is to compare your personality with what you offer.
- If you are spontaneous and love flexibility, tying yourself down to year-long, weekly calls with your clients will make you resent them and your work.
- If you excel in presentations and webinars, sell through them, and skip sales calls all together.
- If you love writing, video marketing might not be the best fit for you.
- If you dread any sort of detailed, repeatable work, offering services where your clients expect you to do such work for them will suck life out of you.
- If you know that you deliver way more than what you charge for, up your rates.
- If you love working with people who are well organized, punctual, very professional, taking on stressed, easy-going, super-casual clients will drain you.
You get the idea...