Ok, so, we all know that to succeed in business (and life), one needs to hustle. Oftentimes, however, the most important part - joy and fun - take the back seat. And that's when resentment, guilt, burnout are waiting to happen.
- from invitations for interviews,
- to collaborations on projects,
- to prospects seeking me out,
- to (my favorite), PayPal notifications about received payments...
- be strategic about what action you take
- be authentic
- be accountable
- consistently work on your mindset
And, if you're wondering now, "Ok Sara, this all sounds great, but how do I actually make this happen?" here it is:
I am a visual type of person, and a pen-and-paper type of a gal. So, a Day Designer and a colorful three-ring binder are just two of the tools that keep me going in life & business, and that excite me just by looking at them (joy & fun mentioned above).