You have the plan, you have the strategies, you know what you want...
You jumped right in, started off strong, but now...
Why is it then that you're still sitting at your desk, thinking about it over and over again, overwhelmed with all the discouraging thoughts?
- But what if it doesn't work?
- But can I really do this?
- Who am I to deserve this?
- Should I discount, I want to make it easy for them?
- How do I do that?
- What if nobody shows up?
- What if I mess up?
I see you. I know you. And I know this:
You have so much to offer. You are wickedly smart, brilliant, you work harder than anyone you know. You are dedicated to making this happen.
Because you promised. You promised it to your kids. You promised to your spouse. You made a promise to yourself.
Deep down inside, you now you're sooooo close...
In fact, if you close your eyes and try to visualize it all, something like this comes up:
You're standing in front of large double-wing doors. They are just slightly open so a beam of light shines through... It's bright. On the other side, there is a crowd waiting for you. You can hear them cheer and chant your name. They can't wait for you to step in front of them. To inspire them. TO guide them. To teach them. To lead them.
All you need to do is open the doors.
Your hands are already on the handle...
But somehow, for some reason, you freeze.
And you find yourself back at the desk. Adding to your to-do list, tweaking the website again, trying to come up with a few more posts to share on social media... Then you remember that you have to return several calls and answer to a few more emails.
You power though. Do everything by the book. Follow yet another strategy you just invested in. Again. Hoping this time, it works.
Before you know it, another day passed by. You were busy. You are confused.
You know you are here to serve.
Those who know you keep reminding you of how powerful, amazing you are.
Client keep sharing with you incredible results you're helping them accomplish.
So why is it then that all this work isn't bringing you results you're looking for?
Why does it feel like every time you make progress, you find yourself taking a few steps back?
It's because you are looking for a permission.
Because you don't know that the blocks can be dissolved - and that they are no different than simply putting away child’s blocks in the toy bin.
Instead, you remember that time when you were are kid, and wanted to get extra candy. You were told not to be greedy.
- You remember the time you was laughing, squealing and screaming with joy when you played. You were told not to be so loud.
- You remember the time you wanted to help your dad because you felt strong and capable. You were told to step aside because you were too small, you would hurt yourself.
- You remember the time you wanted to order your favorite meal. You were told not to because "You have heavy genes, you got to be careful what you eat."
- You remember that time when you wanted that special hairstyle. You were told not to be so high-maintenance.
- You remember the time you objected to your mom and wanted to do things your way. You were told not to be difficult.
- You remember the time you wanted to wear something you liked. You were told to take it off because "what are people going to think?"
- You remember the time when you said called out a friend on their unacceptable behavior. You were told not the be a bitch.
- You remember the time when you wanted to ask for a promotion. You were told you're not ready yet.
- You remember the time you asked for sale. You were told it's too expensive.
So, here you are. Journaling. Meditating. Crafting your new vision board (the one you just did is too ambitious, you get anxious just looking at it!)
You remind yourself of 101 reasons why you want this specific amount of money, what car you would buy, how you'd take your family on vacation, what dream home you'd move into...
Yet that little voice is reminding you of 1001 reasons why this would not happen. "Remember that time when,...?!"
OK, so here is the thing.
You CAN change that.
You can ditch that.
You can only do what light you up.
You can show up as who you truly are.
You can make it simple and easy.
You can have fun.
You can turn your vision... the big soulful vision... into reality.
You can fly high!
And the best of all - you can have it all NOW.
Because when you have ahas, and you believe, and you have a dream and you think "this is", and are adornment in your knowing...
...even though you just have no idea how to bring it into a lifestyle, into a business, without limits that allow you to add 2 zeros to the bottom line, and serve the world, and elevate the spirit of humanity...
...you already are enough. You already are worthy.
I would like to share with you something that was said to me, because I believe it is exactly what you need to remember, too:
You are so inspiring as you model what it means to play in high vibration, heart open, smart, conscious, aware.
Making new choices from strength within.
Embracing your unconventional rule breaking trailblazing nature.
Committing to something more.
Love your intelligence. Your speaking. Love your openness. Love your decisions. Love your noticing.
Love all these pieces which are coming together for you and give you a whole new dimension to choose to play here.
You are articulate. You are brilliant. You are courageous.
And you are amazing to know there is more than black or white but all the possibilities in the middle.
And playing in a vibe that nourishes you and your soul's calling.
Notice where you have been, and most of all where you are going. You don't have all the answers. However you are willing to step up and trust, play as you go.
Break some rules, shift the paradigm, and set you free... You know, the flexibility and freedom you're looking for so that you can fly high, shatter the limits and turn your vision into reality...