As a Virtual Assistant and Online Business Manager a few years ago, I went from $20/hr services to $20k packages.
As a Business Strategist, I went from making $100,000 of wrong offers to "I can't afford you" people, to making 4 consecutive high-end sales in just one week month, after making some specific changes to my business.
Meanwhile, my clients have crossed the 6-figure mark, doubled revenues in 3 months, added $40k to their $6k months,…
With that, there have been many lessons learned. In this post I would like to share some of them - along with those that my clients have made - in hopes to help you avoid making same costly mistakes in your business:
- Being unable to reach their financial goals because of how they structure their prices.
- Burning out and putting in 17-hour workdays because of how they structure their services.
- Being nickled and dimed and asked for discounts from the "I am not ready" client because of how they market themselves.
- Leaving tens of thousands of dollars on the table because of missing out on serving a segment that is right there, ready and waiting to be served. (In fact, for one of them, we found a potential to add $40k to their current $6k months!)
- Losing precious time and wasting money because they try to apply strategies that don't work for their particular model.
So, take an objective look at your business, see how much are you losing, and how much could you add to your revenues every month, every quarter, every year. From there, it's just the matter of the how.
And it's not just about the money - it's about you being able to take your business to where you need it to be so that it can support the life you want to live.
So, for those of you who want to play at that level, what would turn you on...other than the money, to play and work with me at this level?