If doing yoga in skiing boots...or running a 5k with a toddler on your shoulders is a no bueno, how would trying to grow & scale your business with the wrong business model be any different?
Well, it isn't.
See, most entrepreneurs are completely
unaware of the (unnecessary) restraints they are putting on themselves with something as basic as a business model.
(And if it's you, it's not your fault - the models you have been taught rarely lead to more free time, desired cash-flow, and wanted impact).
- You have to know where you'll be running (basketball court, athletic track, soccer field, cross-country trails).
- You have to now how your body needs to be supported (air bags, shoxs, special inserts, to minimize the chances for your injuries).
- And perhaps, you have to know which brand of shoes has it all, and works best for you (beyond the aesthetic).
...here are 4 things to check in with when it comes to your own model:
- YOU - what do you need to be at your best, fried up, and fully supported (to support your clients)?
- YOUR BUSINESS - what do you need to run a profitable business (that enables you to give back) and not an expensive hobby?
- YOUR CLIENTS: what kind of commitment do they need to step into in order to show up, do the work, and be available for the transformation and results they desire?
When you allow yourself to merge your Soul-Genius, Gifts, Skill set, Business and Purpose, your sanity, family, relationships, and health no longer have to pay the price for living the life you've outgrown.