[AND 13 reasons why & how exactly YOU CAN leap your income from $150/hr to $15k per month per client … collapse your annual revenues into ONE sale… And gain TIME FREEDOM to create & live your desired life… with INTEGRITY, and ease.]
“Where I live, and for the work I do… nobody will pay me that much.”
“If I charge premium, who will then serve people who can’t afford it but still need help? ...If we talk about Toyotas vs Maseratis… and people wanting a Maserati on Toyota budget… How can they ever get ahead and actually win the Grand Prix if everyone only serves the Maserati people?”
“Isn’t value of our gifts & expertise determined by what people are willing to pay us?”
“I can have as much self-worth as I want, but there are so many great experts out there who charge in the range I do... because that’s what market dictates. I can say $150/hr or $15k per month, or slap the $125k fee on my package… but nobody will pay that much.”
“I have to be mindful of how others see my service value, need for it, and their budget…”
“I can get the results but can’t guarantee everyone will get them since in the end, it’s really up to them, so I can’t charge that much.”
“The idea of “paying” gets people uncomfortable... especially since so much is available for free online.”
“People are used to paying my current rate...”
“I get people amazing results but they won’t pay me what they would those big-name experts… Those fees are reserved for the big shots.”
“I am not here to save, but to serve, but I have never heard anyone say ‘I serve rich people.’”
“I am in a transition, I am shifting how I do things so... I need to start back at the beginning…”
“How do I know what level am I supposed to serve at? $2,500? $25,000? $250,000? I wouldn’t even know where to start, much less what I’d do with this money. That’s just greedy and icky.”
“I have not created that same level for myself, so I feel like an imposter. Despite the consistent results I get for my clients. When I do, I will feel more confident…”
ATTENTION: this is for you if you are in Coaching, Consulting, Digital & Graphic Services, Energy, Healing & Lightwork, Financial & Wealth Planning Services, Fitness & Wellness, Food Industry, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal Services, Photography, Real Estate, Web Design, Writing & Publishing… OR any other industry where you provide services to your clients,
...AND already have a track record of results you create with them.
- Are those assumptions you are holding on so tightly proven? Do you have data to support them? Or are they just beliefs that, ultimately, don’t serve you neither the market that desperately needs you but can’t find you... because you are hiding behind your own insecurities, stories, and false constructs of what “service” should look like?
- The thing is - you are not here to save anyone. It’s how you show up to serve from your highest levels. Pricing strategies and service ladder development are then created free of lack & scarcity mentality but from abundance & wealth consciousness.
- There will always be people who charge less. They are irrelevant to you because you create your own market.
- Helping people does not equal simply giving it all away.
- At those levels, people don’t shop by the cheapest (and those who do, they can go elsewhere). They want the best, they want what will get results the fastest, they want convenience (and they will dismiss something that is undervalued).
- It is your job to do the work it takes to be the best, and you better deliver. On all levels.
- People don’t pay for your time, they pay for the value of the results & transformations you and your services facilitate. And you are the one able showing them the way, leading them through shortcuts because you have invested your time & money, you took the risks, you failed, you learned, you kept on going. You blazed the trail. That’s what they pay for.
- You don’t guarantee results, but when you work with the right people who value your expertise just as much as they value their desired outcome, they take it seriously. They will invest their time, money, energy to show up and do the work it takes to get to those results with you.
- You need to remain a couple of steps ahead of your clients. The more you have learned and invested in yourself, the better you are, and the better results you get, the more you get to charge.
- Level of your self-worth will dictate your level of net-worth.
- Seeking the right answers for you in public forums and Facebook groups will only confuse you as the answer will be all over the place - based on opinions. If you’re serious about your business & service to your clients, I urge you to invest in an expert who will help you based on your specific situation.
- Remember, the only limitation is your own mind... play too small, potential clients will ignore you; slap a zero or two on the fee without the right frame of mind, you won’t be able to sell nor deliver (consistently).
- Through your services, you ultimately support yourself (what do you need & truly desire to receive in exchange for your brilliance?); your business (what does it need to sustain, to grow?); and your clients (what do they need to show up, and take this seriously enough to do the work it takes?)
- And to put this into a context: I take my clients from $150/hr to $15k/mo/clients & from $10k months to $125k sales within days and weeks; we add $340k to their bottom line within 90 days; and I have made same leaps myself. It's not just about numbers & ego, it’s much more complex.
Quantum Leaps & Rapid Transformation Mentor